Saturday, February 14, 2009
Doctor Update
We received some news on Josh's appointment Wednesday. All his bloodwork came back normal. Sometimes you wished it doesn't so they know what to do to make him better. But now we've stumped this physican. She can't understand why he is degressing again. Her suggestion is to go through medicaid and get into this group program that controls the doctors/psych's, ect. all in one. I really like her and told her I would like to stay with her as Josh's physican, but somewhere in this HUGH town of SLC....there has to be more than maybe 10 psych's that don't have a year waiting time period to manage Josh's medicines! So I guess our prayers will include being lead to a good psych. I just can't imagine staying with "Dr. Quack" much longer or I might need to update my medicine to handle him! (that was a joke!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment