Saturday, May 16, 2009

Doing Better

Josh has been sleeping...almost to much. So we don't have to give him as much of his liquid medicine as before and he is still happy. He absolutely loves to go for a ride in the car, or as he calls it..he's driving the car. He's been happy, I just have to remember to get him active before the heat zaps him. His arms are still not able to fully extend, and his legs are still a little on the wobbly side, but we can deal with those things. I'm hoping that tomorrow at church we don't have him exit with his "loud" voice. All in all, I'm greatful for how things are going. YAH!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Yeah for tender mercies!
LOVE YOU

Sharla Jordan said...

What great new. If he wants to drive some where, he's welcome to come for a visit.