Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not a Happy Camper

We are back to being not happy...mind you Josh is not happy. He has an excuse though. We haven't seen any "poo-poop" going on 4 weeks. That's right folks you read right! 4 weeks. I would be cranky, I would be mad...so we do have patience knowing how much pain he must be in. Doug and I have tried everything, and anything that would help "move" things along and nothing works this time. I know you are thinking, they haven't tried this...well let me tell you what we've tried: Josh has had 4 enimas...nothing....he takes over 4 TBS of mineral oil per day and has been for the last week...NOTHING!, We put miralax in his juice which is about 2 full capfuls a day...sometimes it's only 1 depending on how much he drinks....NOPE, nothing, plus he is on 2 TBS of lactalose 2x a day....this is what we've done....and nothing has come out! Normal people would be camping out in their bathrooms...but no, not our son...he's not of the normal kind. So after trying all these (oh yes, we've done the grapes, nutra-grain bars) Doug and our neighbor gave Josh a blessing. He finally is eating something besides yogurt (see I told you we have tried everything to get "things" moving)...still nothing...So...tomorrow afternoon we will see what the doctor would like us to do. My personal opinion, put him under and get it OUT!

No comments: