Friday, September 11, 2009
Not at the Hospital...Yet
No, we haven't gone to the hospital...the doctor would like to x-ray Josh's stomach first to make sure a "clean-out" is the best thing for him. So we are awaiting when this x-ray is going to take place. His behavior has become more calming...he just complains more often about his stomach, so I know it's still not feeling good. He has started eating...for his birthday...we are just getting coupons for McD's/sonic/Burger King...I know he just likes the prizes...but even if he eats a little of the meal..it's better then nothing! It's a start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Josh so much, it's hard to know that he is suffering, over & over. It's good he is in your family and that you are doing all you can for him.
BTW have you thought of finding a way to use prunes in muffins or something like that?
Post a Comment