OKay,
I know all the districts in Utah are cutting back because of budget. Heck J's Dad got cut back and is frantically trying to find full time somewhere in another district. Seriously, who can work with only a part-time job!
BUT!!!!
When they start cutting the special education, that's where I draw the line.
It's not fair!
This years aides/teachers have just developed a relationship with students that love them!
What will happen next year?
New faces, new trust!
Not a good thing nor a good transition time.
At least for J, it takes a while for him to trust new faces or get used to them.
Oh, my heavens....who is going to love my J if it's not the people that work with
him this year?
CRAP!
P.S. He had a pretty good week...I'm not sure of the time-outs. He's not feeling well, this started Wednesday night, with his stomach. Just wants to sleep and says "No" alot.
Verdict....any one?
You guessed it!
Yup, his stomach....so thankfully the golytely is back in
and yes, the yucky will happen until that smile comes back.
Good thing you can never pray for to many things!
No comments:
Post a Comment