Monday, October 18, 2010
Tomorrow is Almost here
J is feeling it...I think. He's been kinda outa sorts this last weekend...the moon is in the wrong sky maybe. Short fuse, not eating to much...this sounds way to familiar. Maybe he feels the anxiety his mom and dad are feeling for tomorrows appointment...that's right, it's the appointment with the surgeon. Not to find out what to do next, not to try something new, but to find out when, where, what type of surgery will go on. I'm keeping him home from school...even after I thought today would be rougher then it was...he has angels, what can I say! But with the anxiety his mother already has and the car situations with the other brothers getting here and there...who the heck needed more to worry about. SERIOUSLY! So by this time tomorrow (fingers crossed) we'll know what is going to help J not have so many stomach aches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment