Monday, November 29, 2010
Repeating My Self
I feel like I'm repeating my self in the updates. If those that read this want the full story, go to our families web site or email me and I'll direct you to it. J is still in the hospital, his vitals are finally stable. His body is basically taking longer to jump to attention then normal. Which if you think about it...is normal for J. He just doesn't want to be the textbook patient and I think they are finally realizing it. Maybe they will make a book about him. :) I think overall J is in good spirits and asks to go home and eat a hamburger. This is a good sign compared to what was happening last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was able to find your blog so I could follow josh's recovery. It sounds like things are a little better this morning YEAH!!! We will keep Josh and your family in our prayers.
Good to here his vitals are improving and everyone was safe with your dumping of snow.
Post a Comment