Today I was just fed up with lack of sleep, eat and tempers that J's been having!
So I called the GI doctor and told the secretary a thing or two.
20 minutes later, she called, very concerned that J had a fever...NO fever!
She'll have to talk with the GI and get back to me.
She called later in the day saying with all of J's symptoms that J needed to see the original surgeon.
WHAT?
So I called the surgeon and of course left a message.
The secretary then calls back and I tell her what's going on.
Strange...is her reply!
"Have you tried prune juice, miralax...etc"
I thought this surgery was suppose to fix all the laxatives that he's been taking.
Hmmmm is what was said next.
So yes, we have an appointment with the surgeon to see if he knows anything on the 22nd of February.
We have an appointment on the 8th with the Primary doctor, just cause...
Do you think we'll get answers?
I mean, we aren't talking about a text book child here...SERIOUSLY!
Let's see if there is any doctor out there who will admit they haven't a clue and would like to find answers for us!~
No comments:
Post a Comment