Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sick

It's a good thing I have doctor's appointment all lined up for this month.
This morning, J was in such a good mood.  Slept good, drank his shake good...until I heard the gagging noise.
I ran downstairs and he was laying down and it was not a pleasant sight!  He was all white and helpless.
I really think there is a problem.  
Maybe J's food doesn't know which way to go?
Yup, this is a problem.  
Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Pam I need you to add me again on Facebook! I can't find you! I was HACKED and had to redo all my contacts. Hope things are getting better. Know that I am praying for Josh and your family!

Mom Roberts said...

I can't find you. I forgot how to spell your last name. email me @ dramaroost@msn.com