Friday, April 27, 2012

The Planets are Off...The Barameter is dropping...

What the HECK!
So J's sleep behavior starting changing 2 nights ago.  I usually wake him up around 2:30 or 3:00 to empty his gadget. If we don't do this...let's just call it a mess.  Anyways, 2 nights ago when I was doing this little task, something in his brain shorted.  He blew!  Literally!  I haven't the slightest idea what set him off, but it was a quick fuse.  Thankfully his father came to the rescue and got him off of me and we calmed him down and he went back to sleep.  When he woke up yesterday, he did complain of not feeling good, but had a good day at school.  
Then last night, behaviors started again.  Weird?!  When he sat down to eat dinner (which was awesome) he was shaking as if he'd never eaten.  We tried to calm him down and slow him down.  Then he just went back up to his room.  No wigs!
Ha!  This time, J woke up by him self in a roar at 2:30 and his Dad got up with him.  He didn't want anything to do with being changed or going to the restroom.  Oh my heavens, I thought we were through with this stage 2 weeks ago.  Dad finally got him settled and we all went back to bed.  The the unthinkable happened at 6:30.  Dad went to check on J and found out that J decided he didn't want anything attached or on him.  That's right folks..Commando!  AHHHH!
I cleaned J and Dad cleaned his room.  We really need to get wood floors in his room, this carpet cleaning if for the birds! Thankfully he has a waterbed that is easy to clean.  After we got everything cleaned, J went back to bed.  He didn't want to watch TV.  At the 8:00 time, I brought in his shake and medicine.  He took them just fine.  Then he would cover himself with his blanket and stayed there for most of the morning.  At noon, I gave him some pudding and applesauce with Juice to see if his stomach was feeling any better.  I took him to the restroom and everything seemed fine.  You could tell he wasn't happy by the scowl on his face, but he hadn't hit...since 6:30.
Well around 1:30, he decided to go Commando again!  WHAT THE HECK!!!!
Then the WIG!!!!
2 shirts down, hair lost (good thing mom has thick hair!) and some yelling...J was cleaned up again.
Then at 4:40, he just took his pull up off.
HOLY CRAP!~
I haven't a clue what is going on, but it better stop! 

No comments: