Thursday, May 10, 2012

1 Step Forward....2 Steps back

J was having such a good week...last week.  He even managed to go to church for an hour without hardly any bribes.  Then either the weather changed or someone is playing a trick...things are starting to go sour again.
Holy COW!
He has started complaining more and more about not feeling good.
He doesn't want to get "any"thing changed.
He'll sleep until 12:30 a.m. then all @#!! breaks loose.
He won't go back to bed til 6ish or until after his shower.
Good news...
He is still going to school, he just won't let them change him.
He is still eating.
He will still say "I love You" in the morning, even when the morning was terrible.  This is done with a little help, my arms around him until he says it.  I know, it's tricking him, but it calms my spirit as well.
He is still taking medicine without any take downs.
P.S. The fingers are now cut!
So what am I complaining about?

No comments: