So after a week on the Vailum (or however you spell it) we are not taking it any more.
Seriously.
I called the "drug" doctor on Wednesday and left a message. I knew he was in the office because that is THE ONLY day he works there!
Let's start at the beginning.
The first night/day on this, it was heaven. J slept and was happy. Then the second day, he slept but not as much and his mood started changing a little.
3rd day. Back to what was before we were taking this plus add a little more anxiety.
So by a week time, he wasn't sleeping, couldn't keep still and NOT happy~
So Thursday we up the dose, not a lot by .5 to be exact. WRONG!
He didn't sleep..I mean at all.
So we tried it again on Friday, why...just to prove a point maybe.
Still no sleep, and we were getting tired.
Today (saturday) we put him back on the clonazapam (the original anxiety med). By 11:30 this morning, J was out, sleeping...FINALLY!
Even though it didn't last long, we were grateful for the little quiet he gave us.
I mean really, who doesn't sleep when given 30mg of Vailum?
OUR SON~
No comments:
Post a Comment