Saturday, February 9, 2013

Over all...

I know I've been neglecting this blog, but I do write down all the happenings with J in his journal, so all information is not lost. 
As for his recovery...it's up and down.  Some days are better then others.  He still complains of his stomach hurting, but there is no signs of what it could possibly be.  His night sleeping is still off, but then it's been off since the day he joined the world 22 years ago. Some days he wants to eat while other days, he is just in a pudding type of mood. We were able to get his new "sprinkle" medicine.  The problem with that is they somehow only gave us enough for 5 days, I'm hoping they just misread the label where it said instead of giving us 30 we were suppose to get 180.  Yup, that's a big difference.
He still loves going for rides with his dad (or anyone) to see the trains and drop the mail in the slot. Thankfully the weather hasn't been to bad that we are able to do this.
He has an appointment with his regular doctor at the end of this month, just for her sake and for a follow up on all the surgeries, I'm also hoping for a consultation...I'll keep you posted.


No comments: