Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Step at A Time

Yesterday the doctor and I decided it was time to start taking Josh off his daytime meds...the old ones. We have to do it VERY slowly, so after a VERY stressful and eventful day, Josh wasn't doing so well. Not bad, mind you...but yelling a some hitting occured. Nothing I can't handle at this point. We decreased his 4:00 p.m. and it wasn't bad. His night time sleep was alot better and this morning he actually woke up at 5:15 instead of 1:45 or 3:30 or even 4:15. Yup, those are times I've been getting up. So I'm pleased so far. This morning was fun, after his shower and taking his younger brother to school...Josh actually skipped (his version which is a hoot to see) to see if he could close the garage door before me. Then he ate an eggo (which he hasn't done since this whole ordeal has happened) and he even drank some strawberry milk without spilling the whole entire glass on the floor. (He's done that many times, maybe to see if I'd blow...yes, I've learned to keep calm and just clean) He didn't drink the whole 1/2 glass. But some is better then none!

1 comment:

Sharla Jordan said...

Hooray for the days and nights getting better:o)