Here is Josh opening up his presents on his 18th b-day. He loves the Wizard of Oz. My mom and I had the great idea of giving him the Wizard of Oz toys at McD's for his b-day...he loved them.....so here is the update on our Gentle Giant - It has been better days over here. Josh seems to be calming more and more each day and getting a little bit more sleep. So I think the new medicine (even though we are taking it slowly) are working. Night time seems to be the worse right now. He gets very tired and doesn't want to give into the sleep factor..but it's tolerable. I think Josh is just really missing the family being together. He doesn't get as mad when Dad and Bry leaves for Utah, but by about Thursday he's upset that they won't be home. We have a long road ahead with the move and hotel rooms which are Josh's favorite....NOT...... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment