Saturday, November 15, 2008
Doctor's Apt. Can't Come Soon Enough!
Josh meet his new doctor on Wednesday at 4:40. I wish it were sooner. He's been doing pretty good with the decrease of his seroquel, but has lost a lot of weight. I can't remember if trazadone or seroquel is the one that increases your appetite. He's completely off traz and half way off the ser. Josh can't remember a lot of minor things that he's done forever which is very heart renching. He needs help with the computer...I know the computer, his best friend. His balance is off, but I think it's due to him being so weak. He forgets how to swallow which is absolutly frusterating because they learn how to suck and swallow since day 1ish! So we remind him and usually are cleaning a mess. I don't blame anyone for his situation. As our GJ doctor said, he's been on a load of meds and his body will need adjustments. So back to hugs and patience (I'm talking to EVE when it comes to patience!) Who knows what Wednesday will bring, maybe a whole new slew of medicine (keeping fingers crossed that it won't), maybe tests....I just say....here we go again! Love moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment