Thursday, January 22, 2009
Quacks!
Dad had the opportunity to attend our last Doc visit with the Quack. That is what I'll call this one. Let's just say I was pretty heated at the end, Doug was scared and wanted to walk out (because of my heated-ness) but didn't and supported me 100%....YAH! At the end, the doctor seemed nervous, you know twisting pens, moving his feet around...yah, I scared him! He asked if we were happy with his services and if we were not he could recommend another doctor...I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction...so I told him I would give this particular dose of meds a while to work with Josh and see, then make my decision. The quack said over and over again that he really wanted to work with us and Josh, but it was our decisions...smartest thing he'd said all day! So of course on the way home, Doug drove, my nerves were shot and I just sat in silence and cried. UGH! Josh has only been on the lower dose 2 days and still pretty out of it. When I can get him to wake up, he's smiling and says the "darndest things"...I tried to get him to call the doctor the "Double D"...but he wouldn't...shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment