AHHHH! That's what I think about Josh's stupid quack! I could say more negitive comments, but won't. This last visit was again, non productive and very upsetting! Remember Josh can't stand by himself, uses a wheel chair to get around (in public) and can't even hold his eyes open. Plus....his speech is slirred. So what does the doctor say when we see him, "How are you doing today Josh..." HELLO! I told him about the dizziness, the goop coming constantly out of his eyes, the sleepiness...He just blames it all on the previous meds. Heaven for bids if it's something he has perscribed, it's working, but something a "small town" doctor perscribed it's wrong and he needs to come off of. So he said that this one particular medicine he needs to come off of right now, bam! He's off. No slow going or anything like that, just take him off of it. To make matters even more fun, he wanted to meet Josh alone. For what? I haven't a clue, but when I entered the room again, Josh didn't want me touching his pictures and seemed very quiet...oh yah, that's not going to happen again!
On the way home, of course, I'm in tears...frusterated! Josh...he's sleeping. Any suggestions on what to do?
2 comments:
I'm crying with you, so sad this quack isn't listening to you. Are you staying with this doctor or are you considering going to someone else?
Pam, I've been reading your blog and feel your frustration and dissapointment and it breaks my heart. I wish there was something that I knew that could help but I feel so ignorant when it comes to this subject. Just know that you and your family are in our prayers. We love you
Post a Comment