Monday, June 1, 2009
Update
Josh has been admitted into the hospital...our favorite one...Primary Childrens. We took him to the doctor where he has lost an additional 3 pounds (could be due to his stomach not feeling good) and they did an X-ray on his stomach. That was fun! They found that he had (get ready this is gross) poo that completely filled his large intestine and was overflowing to the small...this is bad! So they wanted him over there ASAP to "flush" him out...heehee..that was some funny humor! I asked how long was his stay going to be and they said at least a couple of days...so...it's a good thing we love Utah and their hospitals and a blessing that Doug is almost done with school. The older/younger boys are finished with projects so nothing to worry and Bry makes a mean ramen noodle! I'll be staying with Josh at night until Doug comes after school. Then I get a shower and some down time with my sons...then back to the hospital...Almost like a dream we are having all over again! But this time, Josh is WIDE awake and NOT liking the hospital! FUN TIMES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He will do great!!! Are you on the third floor??? Med/Surg Unit??? They are super nice up there! The coffee/hot chocolate cart on the third floor right next to the chapel has AWESOME hot chocolate!!!! I will try to come see you and give you a break :)
What can we do to help?
Post a Comment