Well, Sunday was eventful! We had everyone there..the whole family. C decided to sit by J...it has been a while...I thought everything was going good. J was looking at all of C's goodies in his scriptures, and being rather good/quiet during the sacrament and most of the talks...it wasn't until the rest hymn, that I think things went sour. J didn't like singing all the verses, and C wanted to. J wasn't upset mind you, but..he could have been. Then during the last speaker (bless their hearts, they are new in the ward....didn't have a clue about J) C was teasing J or trying to get something or put something away...J was getting louder, and all I said was "It's all right J"...then the swinging came! C got a few love taps while I grabbed J's arm and whisked him out the door with Dad. He wasn't swinging while I was holding his hand (firmly, mind you) Once we got J out the door, out of the church...he was calm, but was ready to go home. So I went back in and C just smiled (yes, he blames it on me...ugh!)
Mind you, this was a very, very mild attack...I think it just took the ward by surprise...C is alright, didn't really hurt, more like love taps. I should have smacked C harder for making J upset (hahah). C then went home to take care of J while Dad and I were able to attend our meetings.
This just shows that it's so easy to forgive and forget in our home....J forgot about hitting C and C forgave J...it was nothing...my boys are awesome...even when teasing!
1 comment:
So, any comments from the ward members? How cool your boys helped raise awareness. April isn't over ;0)
Post a Comment