Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AHHHH!

It's been rough. J hasn't really felt good since the 17th of May. He started about 2 weeks ago no sleeping more then 1 or 2 hours (if we are lucky) and really complaining about his stomach. So right before we packed up for vacation, I called the GI doctor (Wednesday)...heard nothing! After a really rough first night in AZ, I called again yesterday (Tuesday)...finally got an answer. So here we go. We are to get J in for an x-ray on Monday (after our return home) and if we were in town he could of seen the GI today...WHAT!!! Why didn't they tell me that last week when we were in the same state...I was needless to say mad, tired, frusterated! J's appointment with the GI will have to wait until the 13th when her next opening is.
Now a little good news...J went into the awesome pool my sister has. He did the slide 2x by himself. Of course his brother was waiting for him the first time to make sure he made it safely out of the pool and I caught him the second. Then he had a BM! YAH! Then.......he did fight sleeping, but...by 11:30 he was a sleep...you read that right, J was asleep! First time in 2 weeks! And.....He is still sleeping as I am typing. We FINALLY got a nights sleep....Holy Moly.....How the Lord answers prayers! New day!

2 comments:

Heidi's Quorum said...

Stand Tall, my friend!!!!

Sharla Jordan said...

Oh, yah! Hoping and praying for more nights of sleeping through the night.