Sunday, October 3, 2010

Here goes "The Week"

Silly boy!
He's SICK!
Seriously...this week of all weeks...
Coughing, 
 running a 101.6 fever,
not wanting to eat!
Oh my heavens!
That's right folks...J is sick.  I haven't a clue what to do.  We still need to start the "lego" pill so that x-ray's and the other test can be done before his next appointment on the 19th.  Do I call the primary doctor?  He's already going to be in a mood without his "poo" medicine...now this?
So, without buying any special drink for the mamma, it looks like we might have to! :)
I doubt he goes to school...just not feeling good...toe is still black and blue and now he's complaining that it hurts.  What hurts?  Who knows...sometimes J says it's his toe, sometimes, it's his back, sometimes it's his stomach....UGHHHH!
I know, patience...it's only Sunday night!
He even spit out his meds...seriously, when was the last time he did this?  
Don't remind me...it's gonna be a doozy!

No comments: