Talk about confusing! I called J's primary care physician to see if she/he could fill J's medicine. Then I called the pharmacy to tell them of our predicament. Well, one of the medicines are ready, the anxiety one. WHEW!
Then the primary care doctor's assistant called and said I was only going to get a months refill. WHAT?
So I proceeded to tell her of the !@#$ we have gone through to find a "drug" doctor.
She said she would relay the message back to the "real" doctor and see what she wants to do.
Okay, so....we all know how the insurance takes forever and a day to say yes to new doctors...If this individual we are suppose to see comes in February, he won't be approved until summer. Just how things work.
So, do I try and find another?
See if J's primary physician knows of one?
At least we are getting some medicine...
Now...
As for his stomach....
Let's just say, it's not working well! Back to giving him 4 laxatives and still nothing.
So we've gone 24 hours of nothing and so the "unthinkable" will happen tonight.
Can anyone tell me where it's going if it's not going out? HMMMM?!
Still hearing the "I don't feel good", but behaviors that usually come with it are no longer.
You really feel helpless!
Welcome to J-LAND!

No comments:
Post a Comment