Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time to get OFF!

It's time to get off!
J has not been happy!
He says "No" to everything he really wants...Food especially.  He won't go to the table...well, maybe 5% of the time...the other time we hold the food in front of him on "his" couch and he keeps saying, "No" as we feed it to him.  Yes, he eats it.
I know...it's his stomach!
We have been taking him out on rides, riding his bicycle and letting him watch the cars.
On Monday he went with Dad and I to run some errands.  He was very quiet and animated towards the cars.  We love this!
Then we get to the post office to drop some wonderful bills off and we let him "drop" it in the hole.
Both Dad and I notice the shaking of his hole arm/hand.  
What in the world is going on?
His siblings are gone...it should be a rather pleasant week...
Maybe seeing a movie might cheer him up?
UGH!

No comments: