I would say this is almost like writing a book...hmmm...maybe I should do that...21 years of experiences with doctors/ schools (both good, bad and great) and how family has adapted to having a J in the family....hmmm, I think this will be a serious thought!
Let's see, I left off on Saturday. J finally decided to hold things down and Sunday went pretty good. He definitely isn't sleeping much...maybe an hour or less before he gets upset about one thing or another. This will be addressed one week from Wednesday (hopefully!!!!)
Sunday, he actually wanted to eat. I reminded myself as well as reminding Dad, that we needed to go slow on what we fed J. So we did. By dinner time, J was ready for the full blown meal...but again we went slow and just started him with mashed potatoes with ketchup and some jello. Simple, right?!
He didn't sleep well last night at all. The "it" came undone AGAIN! Not completely off, just in some spots...weird..I don't know if it's just not holding on to his skin or what. During the day it's fine...so my thoughts would be that he needs to sleep more and not think about the adhesive that is on him.
Oh, we have found a name for "it"...you know our family and fun names...ready...
It's J's gadget...you know, from Inspector gadget. J is the inspector who has lots of gadgets...that being one of them. It's hidden and no one can see it. We don't want this to become a household name for everyone to use. Although it is kinda cute. Remember what we are talking about and really to talk about it is kinda gross. This name we gave "it" helps us and those that take care of J think of it less gross. Just like with his lama juice, I'm sure not everyone calls their drink...lama juice...it's a J thing and he claims all rights in using it!
I know you might not see the humor, but we do and that's all that matters.
Now, to get some sleep...maybe!
1 comment:
I agree you should write a book, it would be awesome!
Post a Comment