I know, I'm bad at not keepin ya all posted on J. So I have a little time between chores....
J's surgery on Thursday went well. They didn't do what they had anticipated doing. The surgeon found out that J didn't have ANY scare tissue hold the stitches in place or rather the "gadget" in place. So he used super lasting string (I'm being funny here, I really don't know what type of string they used) and he sewed it up really good, this time...FINGERS crossed.
J had a rough..very rough first night. No meds, means no sleep! Ran the fevers and vomited. It was great! (I'm joking...again, and yes, I've had sleep!) By mid Friday J's fever was down and he was starting to hold sips of Propel down. He even was walking around. Dad come to stay the night and he slept pretty good. Probably normal, is what I'm thinking and was talking, smiling and they even let J have some delicious jello.
Today the surgeon said he is doing so well, why keep him at that hospital. I know, shock! That's right folks...J might be coming home tomorrow (Sunday) This is the fastest we have ever been home from a hospital stay/surgery!
Everything looks good and is working. J is in a wonderful mood and smiling.
Fingers are still crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment