I haven't heard from the surgeon's secretary about the scoping that is suppose to be done, so that they can figure what is going on with J. So I called. She then tells me that because Dr. Surgeon only does this 1x a month, he is booked until the 24th of October. (insert whatever words you would like...I did!) I asked her if there was anything sooner, that J is in pain, she just simply said no. He is booked solid, will be out of town, the office will be closed...blah, blah, blah! So I told her that was great, J will be in pain for an addition 2 months. She just replied that she will put him on a waiting list if for some reason someone cancels. Oh JOY!
It is definitely time to invest in a CORE door...more shirts...and a wig!
Let's just say, when that appointment comes and I'm told "nothing" is wrong..someone might have to hold me back!
No comments:
Post a Comment