So after having a very hard couple of weeks and being worried that J's bed might explode with him walking on it and not being "happy" we needed to come up with a plan. So after "naps" we decided to take J's waterbed apart and put a regular bed in his room. Dad worked fast to start the draining while I worked on my defense moves. Once it was drained, little bro and Dad worked on taking it apart and moving the other bed in. By now my moves were getting pretty good. A couple of sacks, but I was laughing the whole time. (strange, I know)
Thankfully we had old sheets we could use and we just prayed nothing happened to the mattress during the night.
The result....HE SLEPT!
All because of a bed?!
So we are hunting for a replacement mattress otherwise someone will be sleeping on the floor :)
and it's not J.
1 comment:
Finally, something that helped him, and you, sleep.
Hope the bed search goes QUICKLY!!
Post a Comment