Monday, December 15, 2008

I finally ATE!

Yes, that's right.....Josh finally ate a birds helping of Aunt Dena's famous hot dog cassarole! Josh couldn't put it on his spoon fast enough. We had to remind him to slow down...didn't want him spitting this out...gross! But he ate it! This is his first "real" meal since this whole ordeal has occured. Josh went to the doctor today, the weekly check-up from his hospital stay. He's lost another 3 oz....not good...not bad. The doctor said she didn't care what he ate as long as he's eating and putting on weight...Gee, I'd like a doctor to say that...so....we were totally excited when he sat down and ate this fabulous meal with us...maybe he's sick of ensure...We are keeping our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Dena said...

Who can resist hot dogs????? Yeah for Josh! We are keeping him in our prayers, so he will be big and strong when we come in May....June..whenever!!
LOVE YOU!

Sharla Jordan said...

Yoohray! I would mind eating anything either, way fun Josh.

Linda said...

If it's good enough to get Josh to eat, I want to try it. Can you share the recipe?