Does the saga ever end? HAHAHA!
We noticed that J's poo medicine was running out and we had enough to cover us until Monday. This is the "magical" pill that he takes. It's one that upsets his tummy so he has to take Ibeprofen with it. FUN! So I call it in on Monday (remember these dates) and go to dear ole Target.
Love those that pharmacy..they are very nice and know us by name. Scary, huh?!
They told me they were sorry but J's pill couldn't be filled. WHAT?
The insurance declined it (even thought there was still refills and it wasn't expired) because they didn't understand why J needed to be on 2 medicines for the same purpose....POOOPING!
UGH! So they are trying...in the meantime we all know what this means...J NOT happy, stomach is hurting! So Monday Dad and I do the Yucky thingy....(keeping this G, or PG) and hardly anything releases.
So...knowing that the great (being sarcastic) GI doctor will never call, I called J's regular doctor and left of message of concern and help after waiting a day to hear if the doctor called the insurance to tell them J needed both. Wednesday still no answer, no pills...so I called J's regular doctor, left a message of my concern and worries. They red flagged it. YAH!
They called right before a meeting I had and said they were trying to get it through their pharmacy to okay it then put it through our pharmacy. Oh Brother!
Yes, we still don't have it. I guess we could go and pay out of pocket for a $200.00 medicine.
Joys...of not poooopin!
We do however see a new GI doctor on the 28th. Yes, we are counting down....yes, J is not happy and even tells us his stomach hurts...no the yucky thingy isn't working...yes, I'm frustrated.
This is J on a happier day, a little camera shy!
No comments:
Post a Comment