Today is the day!
After waiting for a couple of weeks, we are finally seeing the surgeon who did this "wonderful" surgery.
Let's all place bets as to what he/she might say....
This is what I'm hoping he might say or do....
There is a kink in the works...here is something that will help break up the foods so it doesn't come up and goes through the right tunnels....
What I think might happen.
"There is nothing we can do, his body needs time to heal....go back on the laxatives"
UGHHHH!
Another thing we are having the doctor look at...J has some (we think) infection in part of the longer scar.
JOYS!
Hopefully there is medicine that can dissolve fast enough to help that out.
Maybe it will be a good day, where the doctor can answer why J throws up, or why he is not standing up straight (he was the only brother that had perfect posture...until his older brother started BR)
These and a few other questions, I'm prayin will be answered.
Tune in later...for the answers or maybe the frustrations...
No comments:
Post a Comment